05/22/2026
Due to the continued rain over the past several days and more weather expected tomorrow, we have made the decision to cancel Saturdayās Prone & 3P Rifle Matches scheduled for 5/23.
While we always prefer to shoot if possible, the range conditions, equipment concerns, and overall experience would simply not make for a good match day. Several regular shooters had already reached out regarding the weather as well, so we feel this is the best decision for everyone involved.
We appreciate everyoneās understanding and continued support, and weāre looking forward to getting back on the range soon under better conditions.