02/06/2025
🕊 今天,阿嬤走完她的人生旅程
Today, Grandma completed her life journey.
今天,阿嬤離開了。
Today, Grandma left us.
民國22年出生,走過九十多個歲月。
She was born in 1933 and walked through more than 90 years of life.
經歷那個年代的動盪、家族的故事、兒孫的成長,
一步一步,走向她圓滿的終點。
She lived through wars, changes, family stories, and watched her children and grandchildren grow — step by step, reaching her peaceful ending.
在告別的這一天,看著爸爸在靈前流淚,
那份對母親的深愛與不捨,讓我心疼,也讓我學會了:
在愛裡,最溫柔的力量,是陪伴。
On this farewell day, I saw my father in tears before his mother’s altar.
That deep love and sorrow touched me, and taught me:
In love, the softest strength is simply being there.
我能做的,就是陪著爸爸,一起送媽媽最後一程。
All I can do is stay beside my father and walk with him through this final goodbye.
小時候,家人總說:「如果妳是男生就好了。」
When I was little, people would say, “If only you were a boy.”
但阿嬤用她的方式,靜靜支持著我。
But Grandma always quietly supported me in her own way.
每天放學回家,她總會問我:「阿婷,要不要吃地瓜?」
Every time I came home from school, she would ask, “Ating, do you want some sweet potato?”
她喜歡日本的東西,很會辦桌,黑醋薑炒木耳是我最喜歡的味道之一。
She loved Japanese things, was amazing at cooking for big family banquets, and her black vinegar ginger stir-fried wood ear mushrooms became one of my favorite dishes.
她虔誠拜拜,擔任婦女會會長,守護著全家人的平安。
She was devoted to temple worship, led the women’s association, and always prayed for our family’s peace.
每次回家,總能看見阿嬤與阿公的日常鬥嘴:
Every time I visited, I’d see Grandma and Grandpa playfully arguing:
「去教會啦!」
“Go to church!”
「要去拜拜啦!」
“No, go to the temple!”
兩個人誰也不讓誰,卻這樣彼此陪伴了一輩子。
Neither would give in, but in those little debates, they stayed together for a lifetime.
現在,阿嬤與阿公在天上團圓了,
或許又在繼續著他們的可愛鬥嘴,
我想,他們一定也正在微笑,看著我們每一個人。
Now, Grandma and Grandpa are reunited in heaven,
perhaps still playfully arguing as always.
But I believe they are both smiling, watching over us from above.
阿嬤,謝謝妳。
妳這一生的辛苦,已經圓滿。
Grandma, thank you.
Your long, hardworking journey is now complete.
願妳在另一個世界,輕輕安好。
Rest peacefully, in light and love.
好走了 🤍
Farewell, Grandma.