08/09/2026
B.C. Mountain Trail Championships update:
I’ve been watching the news all week, as you all have, I’m sure. Last week I felt we should postpone the finals, out of respect for people affected by the horrible fires in B.C. as well as the smoke we’ve been getting in the Fraser Valley.
I’ve had some calls today, and it seems so many more of you are either personally affected or have family, friends, and communities that are on alert, and you’re anxious about leaving your homes.
I’ve decided to postpone the B.C. Championships until September 25th,26th,27th. The weather will be cooler, I have a nice show planned, the prizes are plentiful and the cash is doubled… it can wait.
I can keep the entries for that date, but if you would like me to return them, please text me and I’m happy to do that. I hope everyone can make this new date. Please stay safe.
Thanks
Deb